Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trust

Do I trust you Lord?
Do I trust in your word?
Do I trust you Lord and have
faith in your works?
Do I trust in the fact
that you have made me?
Do I trust you Lord that
you've saved me?

Every thing's all right
it's all OK, as long as I
can see the other side.
Storms start to gather feel
I'm tossed around, like Peter
and the disciples in that boat
wishing for safe ground.

You bid me to come and you
call my name.
Your hand reaches forth
with the promise you're always
the same.
I will never leave you,
I'm always here.
I;m in the wound of your sorrows
and your wettest tears.

Now I reply with my small faith,
I trust you Jesus, in you
I am safe, Now I sing...

Yes I trust you Lord,
I trust in your word.
I trust you Lord and
have faith in your works.
I trust in the fact
that you have made me,
and I trust in the fact
that you've saved me.
Yes I trust you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment