Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crazy Faith

I am learning what faith is all over again. Kind of a strange reality. The scriptures declare that "the just shall live by faith.".
Let me give you a hint as to what I mean. I have told my wife for months, quit your job, and get rest for yourself and the new baby which will soon be here. I told her that G-d would surely bless and take care of things.
I also mentioned to her that G-d would bless us with plenty of work for me to provide for the family.
Honestly, I do not know how I can possibly do all this!....Oh wait; G-d said to trust Him. This, this is the hard part. Trusting the unseen hand of G-d.
You know what is crazier! Not trusting in this unseen G-d!! We have tried for so long to push through this life by hard work and stupid efforts that have cost us dearly. To not trust G-d is CRAZY.
I think the normal action for us is to trust G-d, but to go about life trusting in ourselves is just STUPID.
"Seek first the kingdom of G-d and all these things shall be added unto you."
Trust in Messiah always. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. it was SO nice to see you yesterday! Glad to hear how G_d is rewarding your faith!!!!

    ReplyDelete